Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wednesday Nugget: Simple Minds said it best!



I know I've been out of the loop for the past two or three weeks.  I've been incredibly busy and have decided to allot my one-week semester break to resting, rejuvenating, and relaxing (Yes!  Alliteration!).  Oh, and just like last year, the semester break also marks the time when I review my goals and set new ones for the coming year.  More on that soon.

So please bear with me.  I have lots of stories to tell.  Now that the semester break is over, my whole self is still trying to regain momentum and adjust to life as it used to be (It's the third day of school but it's still so hard to wake up early again!).  Once I get my blogging mojo back, I'll regale you all with my stories.  

In the meantime, please heed Simple Minds's plea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment