Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday Nugget




With that, have I got a lot on my plate this year.  I want to take up new crafts like knitting and stamp-printing.  I'm still practicing my calligraphy using a flexible nib (I haven't blogged about that!  Bad blogger!).  I have new products lined up for my TPT store (but when to make them???) and new craft packages for Wicked Crafts (again, when to make them???).  There are so many books that I want to read but my self-imposed book-buying ban has not been lifted.  That's okay, though.  I'm reading Every Day by David Levithan now and I'm immensely enjoying it.  I just finished John Green's The Fault in Our Stars and I cried buckets as it made me recall my baby brother's battle with cancer.  But I don't want to cry right now so after Every Day, I'll find someone who can buy me Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore. :)

With that, happy midweek, everyone!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment