Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The One About the Five-Star Weekend



This is a super late post.  During the three-day weekend last June, when everybody was going out-of-town, Hon-some and I decided to be trendy and went on a staycation.  We booked a room at the Edsa Shangri-La Hotel for some R&R.





That bar of chocolate turned out to be sooooo good!  To think I don't really have a sweet tooth!


Free WiFi!  All the more reason to stay in!

We walked to Podium at noon and had lunch at Shi Lin.

Salt and pepper squid

This is what we really came here for.  Xiao long bao!

Saw this on the minibar when we came back to the hotel

Such a nice touch. :)

At the minibar, it was hot tea for me...

...and, THOSE for Hon-some! Hahaha!

The morning after, we had breakfast at HEAT.  The next pictures spell G-L-U-T-T-O-N-Y so brace yourself...









I love egg white omelettes.



Kadiri (yucky) ba?

Just when I was having a hard time keeping all that food down (wooshooo!), we found ourselves here on the last day of our five-star weekend:

Manila Diamond Hotel
But I'll spare you the gluttinous (spelling?) photos until the next post!  Haha!  Until then!


No comments:

Post a Comment