Friday, June 10, 2011

The One When I Was MIA



I know I've been MIA for some time now. I was busy with life, you see. In particular, I was busy getting...



Read that right. I'm officially hitched, officially hypenated. The picture above was our plasma display at our wedding reception.

I'm still caught up with last-minute work requirements before I officially leave my current job to begin a new one and also with sprucing up our humble abode.

Kinda off-tangent but I loved the idea of Prince William and Kate Middleton releasing an official wedding photo...





And because I'm still over the moon (not to mention feeling royalty!), I leave you with ours...





Hahahaha! I know, right?!?!? It was a wedding gift which we loved to bits! Real wedding photos soon, I promise!









No comments:

Post a Comment