Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The One About Cafe Juanita

My family and I had my post-birthday celebration at Cafe Juanita, a place that has been piquing our interest since it drew raves in the blogosphere for some time now. I knew it primarily served Filipino food. Thing is, Hon-some and I don't really fancy Filipino restaurants. As he says, "If you really want to eat really good Filipino food, you don't go out; you stay in because nothing beats a homecooked meal." Makes sense.

However, my family has been wanting to try Cafe Juanita and so one sunny Sunday, we trooped over to the restaurant to try out their lunch buffet (but of course!).

The restaurant's interiors...













...and the food!


Molo soup (yum!)


Filipino salad (I loved the grilled eggplants!)


First main course (I loved the knotted string beans!)


Second main course (Hehehe!)


Halo-halo


The food was soooo good that I almost threw Hon-some's theory out of the window! Kidding! Seriously, though, if you're too tired to cook at home and are hungry for really good Filipino food, Cafe Juanita may just hit the spot for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment