Thursday, February 24, 2011

Picture Perfect Thursday: At 29...

How nice that my birthday falls on a Picture Perfect day. Made me think of things I'd like to do or accomplish this year. People who know me well enough know that I'm a list person. I love making lists of everything I can make lists of!

So for this list, here are my "must-dos" as I turn 29...



Sleep early.



Build a vintage books collection.



Learn to bake fresh bread.



Stop and smell the roses (This was much easier to do in Cebu, believe me.).



Hoard beautiful fabrics.



Read loads and loads of books.



Be chic even as I do something ridiculous.



Live life gracefully.



Get married to my best friend.



Appreciate the details.



Own a vintage bike (complete with a wicker basket).


*All pictures are from Patterson Maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment