Monday, September 13, 2010

The One About the Vintage Volkswagen

To start off the new week, I'm posting something "old." I'm loving everything vintage nowadays so last weekend, when Teddy Bird and I dropped by the mall after our third gastronomic breakfast feast at the Legazpi Sunday Market (think Angus tapa by Chef Laudico, quarter pounder burgers, dumpling soup, pork cuapao, lamb lasagna, ratatouille quiche, wagyu paella, butter and chocolate croissants, fresh yogurt shake, stir-fried vegetable noodles), my heart leapt when I saw this beauty at the parking lot...




It's not just any car. It's a vintage Volkswagen.





I told you so...


It's so pretty. It reminds me of the happy vintage fabrics I hoarded for my sewing classes. I personally think that people who drive vintage cars are classy. I love it. To bits. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment