Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The One About What's Inside the Valentine Loot

Thankfully, LBC has safely, efficiently, and speedily delivered my package to Cebu. My good friend Darlene gladly received them and texted to inform me. This is what I made for my former nursery students:


I made them an activity book.




It is so not a coloring book. They kinda complete the whole picture by drawing on their thoughts and ideas. And yes, they can color afterwards.

I had them ringbound (in red, of course).
I got these tags from Living Locurto .
Now, for my teacher friends, I got inspired by Skip to My Lou. She loves giving gifts to her kids' teachers.

I printed the one-liners on colored paper.
Then I cut them up in strips and stuck them on the goods using double-sided tape. I then sealed each strip with a sticker. I have a bunch of reward stickers at work which I use on my students.
Here are the rest:





Butong pakwan!


I then arranged everything in a plastic food tub.
And then printed labels for the cover.

As of this writing, I have been receiving text messages and emails from my teacher friends, thanking me for their gifts. I am soooo glad they love it as much as I am glad from making it for them.
Happy crafting!
















No comments:

Post a Comment